Frequently Asked Questions ...
# What kind of technical support can I get from AMEETUFF?
Ameetuff F.R products, are easy for application, we still believe in personally answering the phone. In fact, when you call our mobile number, you’ll always speak directly to a live person who is knowledgeable about our products and processes. From our directer to our managers and employees, Ameetuff personnel have all witnessed fire tests and understand building and B.S/ASTM codes and standards. We work with building officials and fire marshals nearly every month, answering questions and providing test reports.
# Are there bromides or formaldehyde in any of Ameetuff F.R’s products?
No. Since their invention, Ameetuff F.R fire-retardant and fire stop products have never been highly toxic. While formaldehyde might be considered non-toxic at very low levels, it remains a known carcinogen and we not use it or in very small quality. Ameetuff F.R .we believe fire and flame retardants that contain mild toxic chemicals give the flame retardant properties.
# Can one product fire retard all materials?
No. Different materials require different products. For example, would you apply a latex-based paint to fabric? Our expertise allows us to always recommend the right Ameetuff F.R product for your specific needs.
# Can I fire retard the material myself or do I have to be a licensed applicator?
In some cases, With most applications, however, you can fire retard the material yourself—as long as you closely follow the application instructions. Because Ameetuff F.R products are mild -toxic and mild odour, you can use an air spray or an airless paint sprayer, brush, roller, to apply our liquid fire retardants. Also, since most of our products are penetrates, you don’t have to check thickness.
When it comes to fabric, the only way to truly know whether the Ameetuff F.R product was applied correctly is to perform field test after the application. This test utilizes a kitchen match, kitchen tongs, and a small swatch of the fabric, and accurately indicates sufficient saturation
- 1- What is use of Epoxy Paint and Epoxy Flooring?
- 2- What are the Good practices for epoxy floor maintenance?
- 3- How does epoxy flooring compare with vinyl flooring?
- 4- What is a 100% solid system?
- 5- How does water based coatings compare with solvent based coatings?
- 6- What is salt fog spray test?
- 7- What is the role of surface preparation in any coating?
- 8- How does one assess the durability of any coating?
- 9- How is an intumescent coating different from fire retardant paints?
- 10- What is a liquid floor hardener?